Monday, October 15, 2007

Bareknuckle Shirtless Stand-up

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: The free-form comedy stylings of T C Johnstadt.

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Clown head."

"Clown head who? "

"Clown head I dropped a ball on my feet and it messed up my clown feet."

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Volcano."

"Volcano who?"

"Volcano, um, I'm doing a fart. (Thpth.) There. I farted."

And that's just tonight. If I had a nickel for every gem like those two she's cooked up on the spur of the moment, I'd have...hmmm...carry the 7...I'd have, like, $1.30.

In addition to that talent, she's a tremendous wrestler, as Q can attest:



The raging fire in the background is sort of a wild card in any given bout. Seems every other day I come in to find the fight music from Star Trek blaring, and either Q or T doubled over backwards above the hot coals, with the other inexorably pressing him or her downward...I swear, if it's not one thing, it's three. (Click HERE to see what it sounds like.)

What are you reading this for?! GO TO BED!

2 comments:

Christian said...

Um, with such detail paid to the jokes and the fire pit, I would have thought there would be some poetic waxing on the merit of Quinn's wedgie attempt in the video. . .

mungaboo said...

I understand your frustration. BUt I figure, if the ref doesn't call it, it didn't happen.