Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pics and prose

Well, pics, anyway. No time for prose these days - summer? Hello, summer? Where are you? Seems I'm running around more than I was when I was working. But, like I said, no time for words - here's the pictures:



Tess' new haircut. It's driving me crazy - I can't quite get used to it. Every time I look at her, it's like I'm seeing her for the first time. Makes my teeth hurt...!



My Father's Day gift. It's incredibly comfortable, except that whenever I lie in it, I tend to suddenly find myself in this sort of situation, which is, shall we say, less than completely comfortable.



Hobie on the Friday morning before his last trip in the car. I had the camera out for something else, and while it was a little morbid, I suppose, to be snapping pictures, I couldn't not do it - had it not been his last day, I'd still have taken it. He just looked so idyllic.



The very last picture I ever took of Hobie. My little Mookalor...

No comments: