Sunday, April 13, 2008

Four's Pretty Good, Too

Because that is how old T just turned. And so, with no further ado, I give you...T' Birthday Montage. Q plays a key role in the film, both as T' footman when she's first getting dressed for the party (theme: "Dorothy"), and at the end, when he shows why we don't have him memorize our credit card numbers. Enjoy.



Here's a closeup and detailed shot of just how adorable this little girl is when dressed as Dorothy. Here, she's waiting for her guests to arrive at the Youth Center:



And here's the cake, with T in anticipation in the background. That's a collector's edition Barbie there, whose shoes do not stay on under any circumstances. I think we'll wind up supergluing them:



All right, that's it. Off to bed. This time next week I'll be just arrived in Wisconsin, after two days in the car with the kids. That is to say, I will be insane. So it's been nice knowing you - see you on the far side of some serious therapy.

3 comments:

Jayne Swiggum said...

Tess and Quinn were both great in the montage. It appears that Tess has moved on from Cinderella to Dorothy these days. I certainly do understand the appeal of the ruby red slippers.

mungaboo said...

Sorry the resolution isn't better. I have two options, I think, for "sharing" it: full quality, or that. And I tried to upload "full quality" to Youtube, but it says it's too much.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.