Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Latest Daguerotypes from the Voyage of the Prius



T eats an apple for breakfast. Love this picture.



The kids and their favorite two non-human things about Gays Mills: Blue, and the 4-wheeler. Which really needs a name.



The kids and one of their favorite humans in Gays Mills: Grandpa. He's a lot less scary here than in the video.



T' hair, and the artist who sculpted it: Auntie Jayne, the other favorite human in the Kickapoo Valley.



Liam, youngest cousin, son of James and of Sara. Seventeen months old. We held his hands up to Tie's hands, and the thumb and pinky are of the same size. The other three are shorter than Tie's, but it won't be long. She'll be on his lap in the very near future.

1 comment:

Jayne Swiggum said...

The children of my siblings are all gorgeous, funny, and brilliant. It almost makes me wish to burst forth with one of my own... However, that would require some real finaggling at 41. I may have to be content knowing that my genes live on in my niece and nephews.